Donate your car to support Habitat for Humanity
Your car donation is a convenient and effective way to support Habitat’s work to help ensure that everyone has a safe and affordable place to call home in the Portland metro region. The process is quick and easy, and your donation may also be tax deductible. We accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. And towing is free!
- All net proceeds from your vehicle donation will help build affordable homes for people in the Portland metro region.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
Top Rated Vehicle Donation Program by Forbes Advisor
We’re proud that Forbes Advisor listed Habitat for Humanity as one of the best vehicle donation programs! The list was based on the efficiency and impact of our vehicle donation program. This means each dollar from your vehicle donation will make an even greater impact right here in our community!
How do I donate my car in the Portland region?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car?
The state of Oregon will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car. To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, print and sign your name in the seller/owner field exactly as it appears at the top of the title.