Donate a Car
Donate your vehicle to Cars for Homes, Habitat for Humanity Portland Region’s car donation program, to support local families.
Your car donation is one more way that you can support our work in the Portland region. When you donate to Habitat for Humanity the process is quick and easy. Your donation may also be tax deductible.
We accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Donate your car
Start your car donation to Habitat for Humanity today online, or call (877) 277-4344!
Why should I donate my car?
- All net proceeds from your vehicle donation will help build affordable homes for people in the Portland Metro region.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in the Portland region?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car?
- Oregon State will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, print and sign your name in the seller/owner field exactly as it appears at the top of the title.