At Habitat for Humanity, we believe that everyone deserves a stable and affordable place to call home. Habitat for Humanity Portland Region is an independent affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International. We are proud to be among the top affiliates in the nation with leading-edge program development, construction, and innovation.
We are intentional about building a healthy and thriving organizational culture and are deeply committed to equitable and anti-racist practices in every facet of our organization.
We care deeply about our employees and believe in offering comprehensive benefits that support the well-being of our team members—all employee-only premium costs are paid 100% by Habitat, meaning nothing out of your paycheck for your medical, dental, vision, etc. coverage.
Full-time employees receive all listed benefits offerings; Part-time employees are eligible for some of the listed benefits offerings.
Physical & Mental Wellness
- Medical & Vision insurance coverage through Kaiser Permanente
- Dental insurance coverage through Lincoln Financial Group
- Alternative Care options via CHP Group
- Employee Assistance Program, with both online and in-person services
- 403(b) plan with 3% employer matching contribution
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Group Life Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Time Away from Work
- Vacation Time starting at 15 days per year, increasing with length of employment
- Sick Time for all employees
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday Vacation day
Perks & Discounts
- Discount programs with local and online retailers (ReStore, Carhartt, Danner, Keen, and more!)
- Employee gatherings & celebrations