One Triplex and One 5-Plex
Alder Commons is located on Larch Court and 13th Avenue near TV Highway in Hillsboro. The property will include eight 3- and 4-bedroom, two-story houses with single car garages. It is a great location only a half mile from the Shute Park library and the Hillsboro Aquatic & Rec Center, a MAX station a few blocks to the north, and TriMet bus service only a few blocks to the south. Sunset Esplanade Mall is right down the road providing a variety of shopping options for families.
All of the homes at Alder Commons will be permanently affordable. This allows homeowners to continue building equity in their homes, while ensuring that the homes are affordable to the next buyers.
- Earth Advantage Platinum energy efficiency certification on all units
- Single car garages in all units
- Within walking distance to transit, shopping, parks, library, rec & aquatic center, and a MAX station.
At a Glance
- Hillsboro High School, grades 9-12
- South Meadows Middle School, grades 7-8
- Witch Hazel Elementary, grades K-6
- Bus #47, 48, 57
- Shute Park
- Shute Park Library
- Shute Park Aquatic and Recreation Center