New Orleans charms with its energy and community spirit: Dixieland jazz, laid-back locals, cherished architecture, scenic walkways and a distinctive French flair. Stay at the Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery, a New Orleans’ boutique hotel that was voted Travel + Leisure’s No. 13 Best Hotel in the U.S. in 2017. Located just four blocks from the world-famous French Quarter and around the corner from the Royal Street art galleries, this is the perfect New Orleans base for art lovers and cultural explorers. Hop on board for a trip into New Orleans’ past on the oldest continuously operating streetcar in the world made famous in Tennessee Williams’ play A Streetcar Named Desire! Along the way, stop by for dinner at the world famous Emeril’s, which was voted Esquire magazine’s “Restaurant of the Year” and Wine Spectator’s “Grand Award” every year since 2000. Take in all the city has to offer by booking a complimentary cruise for two on the only operating sternwheel in the region, the Steamboat Natchez. Go on down to New Orleans and let the good times roll in one of America’s most culturally and historically rich destinations!
Come to our Hard Hat & Black Tie Dinner and Auction at the Portland Art Museum on October 5th, and this trip could be yours!Details:
• 5-day, 4-night stay with deluxe accommodations and parking at The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery. Expires October 30, 2019.
• Hotel within easy walking distance of the city’s top dining, shopping and nightlife.
• Steamboat cruise and complimentary drinks for two on the only operating steam boat in New Orleans, the Natchez.
• $100 Gift Certificate to New Orleans Emeril’s Restaurant.
• (2) 5-Day “Jazzy Passes” for New Orleans Street Car transportation.