To process your application for Homeownership with Habitat for Humanity Portland Region you must provide the following documents as part of your application. You will be asked to submit these documents with your application, so be sure to plan ahead!
- 3 years of current Federal income tax return for all working adults in the household
- If you are self-employed you will need to provide your year-to-date profit & loss statement
- 2 years of business tax returns, if applicable
- 3 years of current W-2 and 1099 for all working adults in the household
- visit www.irs.gov to request tax documents, if applicable
- 2 months of most recent pay stubs for wage income for all working adults in the household, if applicable
- 2 months of official bank statements for every account held by the applicant and co-applicant, if applicable
- If receiving SSI, SS, SSDI, TANF, retirement or pension benefits, please provide a recent award letter or benefits statement for all adults in the household.
- Documentation of any other sources of monthly income for all adults in the household, if applicable.
- Proof of US Citizenship or Permanent Residency of applicant and co-applicant (permanent residence card, US birth certificate, US passport or naturalization certificate)
- If born in the US you may order your birth certificate from the Office of Vital Records from your state of birth.
- Government issued ID of applicant and co-applicant (driver’s license, state issued ID or passport)
If you have any questions, you can contact the homeownership team at: email@example.com or 503.287.9529 ext.1324.