Cornerstone Society members are donors who provide significant financial means for Habitat to be able to buy land and materials, mobilize volunteers, and provide affordable mortgages to people across Multnomah, Washington, and Clackamas Counties.
If your philanthropic plans allow, please consider an annual gift at a level to qualify for Cornerstone Society membership. See below to learn more about the impact you can make and the benefits you can receive as a member.
Reasons to Join
- Attendance at Habitat’s annual invitation-only President’s Luncheon.
- Two complimentary tickets to Habitat’s auction.
- Complete statements provided for tax purposes.
- Monthly e-newsletter updating our progress (if you choose).
- Cornerstone Society is for individuals giving at the $5,000+ level.
- Outright Gifts (not pledges) qualify for membership.
- Gifts can be made by check, credit card or automatic withdrawal. Gifts of stock or other appreciated securities are welcome.
- Membership in the Cornerstone Society is based on cumulative giving during a single fiscal year. Habitat’s fiscal year runs from July 1-June 30.
How do I join?
Donate online or call to make a donation over the phone. Please contact Lauren Johnson at 503.287.9529 x 21 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.