Habitat for Humanity of Oregon is recruiting for an Affiliate Support Director to develop and lead an organized program of ongoing support, communications coordination, technical assistance and training to the 32 Habitat for Humanity affiliates located throughout Oregon.
The Habitat for Humanity Oregon office is located in Salem, Oregon, however, the Affiliate Support Director is a largely a field-based position and relocation to the Salem area is not a requirement of the job.
- Bachelors Degree and three years experience or equivalent in program coordination and evaluation.
- Experience in nonprofit organizational program development and research.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with great attention to detail, maintain focus on tasks and produce accurate work.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Ability to conduct presentations and develop reports.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Self starter who can work effectively with little direct supervision.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel in Oregon with an average of 4 overnight trips per month.
- Safe driving record, current vehicle insurance and ability to use personal vehicle for HFHO business.
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience with Habitat for Humanity preferred.
Read more about this position and how to apply by clicking here.