Introducing the $25 Million Triple Your Impact Campaign
Habitat for Humanity along with key partners are stepping up to address our region’s housing crisis by announcing the expansion of our work across the Portland region.
This campaign has a clear and impressive goal – to triple Habitat’s capacity to partner with 3 times the number of people each and every year across the Portland region!
The Triple Your Impact Campaign cabinet has been working hard behind the scenes to share this campaign with our community’s philanthropic leaders and has helped raise a remarkable $20 million toward the goal. We now look to the great community to help us bring the campaign across the finish line and raise the final $5 million.
With your help, we can reach this goal!
It means financial security.
Every year 500 more people will leave behind far too expensive housing–and move into safe and affordable homes, building financial security.
Owning an affordable Habitat home increases a family’s ability to save money by 25%.
It means stability.
Every year 500 more people will no longer worry about chasing affordable rent or pulling their kids out of school for yet another move.
92% of Oregon children raised in a Habitat for Humanity home graduate from high school.
It means health.
Every year 500 more people will breathe easier in healthy homes that are accessible and safe for everyone in the family.
79% of families experiencing asthma or respiratory illnesses no longer experience symptoms since moving into their new homes.
By making a gift to the Triple Your Impact Campaign, you will help Habitat for Humanity invest in:
Land Acquisition and Development
Purchase and develop 100 lots for future homes.
Increase homebuilding efforts to 65 homes built annually, so that more people will build strength and stability through affordable homeownership.
Critical Home Repairs
Increase critical repairs to 60 homes annually, preventing displacement and helping people age in place.
Homeownership Education Classes
Expand educational programs to the broader community, teaching skills that help people become successful homeowners, build financial security, and maintain their homes.
Community Matching Gift Fund
Our deep appreciation goes out to these philanthropic business leaders who have stepped up to create the $300,000 Triple Your Impact Community Matching Gift Fund. This incentive will be activated at key moments throughout the coming year to challenge our community to dig deeper.
To learn more about the Community Matching Gift Fund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to our Community Matching Gift Fund Partners:
The Triple Your Impact Campaign Cabinet has been working hard behind the scenes to share this campaign with our community’s philanthropic leaders.
Cambia Health Foundation
Chancellor, Nevada System of Higher Ed.
N&N Real Estate Services
Triple Your Impact Honor Roll
We are deeply grateful for the impressive generosity of our region’s philanthropic leaders. Their generosity is a testament to their understanding of how critical affordable homeownership is to the health and well-being of our community.
Platinum Level Partners ($500,000+)
Ann and Bill Swindells Charitable Trust
Meyer Memorial Trust
Gold Level Partners ($250,000+)
Demorest Family Foundation
Federal Home Loan Bank
Jim and Sue’s Community Fund
M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust
Silver Level Partners ($150,000+)
Bank of America
Ryan and Mary Finley
Chris and Lana Finley
Koehler Family Builds
OCF Joseph E Weston Public Foundation
Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
Bronze Level Partners ($100,000+)
The Law Office of Michelle D. DaRosa
David and Katie Gold
Ian and Michele Gordon
Henry Lea Hillman, Jr. Foundation
Tom Koehler and Kari Easton
Maybelle Clark MacDonald Fund
Gregg Miller and Christine Howell-Miller
Jeannette and Kevin Thomas
David and Christine Vernier
Oregon Housing and Community Services
Portland Housing Bureau
U.S. HUD Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program
City of Hillsboro
- Jay Robinson on Building a Thriving CommunityAs a key partner in Habitat for Humanity’s Triple Your Impact campaign, Kaiser Permanente’s commitment and innovation knows no bounds.
- News Release: Habitat for Humanity Portland Region Launches a Campaign to Triple the Number of People in Stable HomesLocal Business and Community leaders step forward to invest in affordable homeownership with Habitat for Humanity at critical time. PORTLAND, OR June 20, 2021—People across Oregon are facing skyrocketing […]
- Roger Hinshaw on Tripling Your ImpactMy Bank of America colleagues in Oregon and Southwest Washington and I have enthusiastically partnered with Habitat for Humanity for over 15 years.
- Triple Your Impact Community Partner: The StandardAs a longtime supporter of Habitat for Humanity Portland Region, The Standard’s commitment to building healthy communities goes hand in hand with the Triple Your Impact Campaign.
- The Demorests are Creating Momentum to Triple Your ImpactToday, they are helping Habitat for Humanity Portland Region in its biggest-ever capital campaign with a generous philanthropic investment. Why? Because for our region to work well, housing matters.
- Alice Wiewel on Building a Legacy for Future GenerationsFor Alice Wiewel, Oregon’s state architect, including Habitat for Humanity Portland Region in her will was an easy decision.